Paulo Cortes, DMD
Dentist located in Mira Mesa, San Diego, CA
Lower Suction Denture Specialist
Dentures are a necessity for many people who have lost their teeth due to decay or damage. They allow you to chew your food properly and help you speak clearly. Dr. Paulo Cortes and the staff of San Diego Smile Center – Dental Implant San Diego are here to help you if your dentures have been damaged or broken. They are also capable of helping form a new set of dentures if you’ve had your teeth pulled. If you live in Mira Mesa within the San Diego area and need new dentures, call and make an appointment with Dr. Cortes as soon as possible.
Lower Suction Denture Q & A
"If your dentures are not becoming to you, you should be coming to us."
Lower dentures don’t have to “float” anymore!
How is this done?
- Revolutionary new impression technique using slow setting, high definition material to capture muscles of cheek and tongue
- New teeth positioning to work in harmony with your muscle
- High definition impression materials
- Special bio-functional teeth
Lower distortion acrylic injection machine to gain superior fit
- Adjustable articulator to simulate your jaw movements
- Special contouring and shaping of the denture to work in harmony with your muscle movements when chewing and speaking while in function
Will it work for me?
- 80% of patients are candidates for our lower suction dentures in mira mesa.
- An exam will be performed in a consultation to see if you’re a candidate, but the level of suction will be known after the final impression is taken. Even if you’re not a candidate for lower suction dentures you will have a better fit. Food will not be as likely to get underneath your denture.
These dentures are incredibly more biocompatible than conventional dentures. Dentures san diego still offer conventional dentures for those that need a more affordable option.
No Implants! No Suction Cups! No Gimmicks!
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Our San Diego clinic offers comprehensive solutions for all of your dental needs.
Accepted Insurance Providers
At San Diego Smile Center, our professional dentist in mira mesa is dedicated to our patient’s dental health with affordable payment plans. As a dental practice, we accept a wide variety of insurance providers to ensure that all our patients are covered. Our friendly staff will be able to assist you if your insurance isn’t listed or you have questions.